Terms and Conditions
Good agreements make good friends
Terms and conditions
Domaine de l’Eau Rouge S.A. (Located Cheneux 25 – 4970 Stavelot)
When buying remotely (ie by telephone, internet or post), the right of withdrawal, also known as the reflection period, applies within the EU. This right of withdrawal does not apply when you rent a camping pitch or accommodation at a recreation company. This means that the reservation you make is legally definitive. An agreement is concluded between you and the recreation company when you receive the written confirmation with invoice from the recreation company.
2. Camping pitch or accommodation
- For camping pitches, you can stay with a tent, trailer tent, camping car, caravan or camping car, unless stated otherwise. The recreation company can impose additional requirements on the camping equipment, such as a maximum age or a minimum state of maintenance. Based on this, the recreation company can still cancel or adjust a posted cancellation upon arrival.
- Caravans and campers wider than 2.5m or longer than 8m (drawbar included) are not allowed.
- Double axes are not allowed.
- A maximum of 1 extra tent (max. 2×2 meters) may be pitched on a camping pitch. Permission is required for this and an additional charge applies.
- In the months July and August the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3. Preferred pitch
- The recreation company tries to take into account the wishes and preferences of the consumer as much as possible.
- When you book a place with preference, it becomes definitive after receipt of the written confirmation with invoice from the recreation company.
- The registration of a place number is only valid if preference costs have been paid for this.
- The tenant must pay the down payment indicated in the booking confirmation within 3 days – or otherwise agreed. The remainder must be paid no later than 4 weeks before arrival.
- When booking within 4 weeks, the total amount due must be transferred simultaneously with the reservation – unless otherwise agreed.
- If the payment terms are exceeded, the recreation company reserves the right to charge administration costs and / or cancel the reservation.
- The prices for a certain year will remain unchanged during that year, subject to possible printing errors, unforeseen VAT surcharges, levies and government surcharges and actual obvious mistakes. On the website (www.eaurouge.nl) of the campsite itself you will receive a quote on your screen during the booking process. Although these prices have been placed in the system with the utmost care, the recreation company reserves the right to return to a quotation. The total price becomes definitive after receipt of the written confirmation with invoice from the recreation company.
- Prices include VAT.
- Rental accommodation: The recreation company has the right to charge a deposit for renting an accommodation. On departure, the deposit will be refunded, provided that the rental accommodation has been left tidy and clean, there is no inventory missing and no damage has been made to the accommodation or the inventory.
- Rental articles: The recreation company can also charge a deposit for renting products. The deposit will be refunded when these rental items are returned undamaged.
7. Changes to reservations already made
- For changes that involve a partial cancellation (eg reduction of the reserved period), the cancellation conditions apply for that part.
- Change costs can be charged for all changes.
8. Cancellation policy
- In case of cancellation between the date of the reservation confirmation and 6 weeks before arrival, 70% of the total rent + reservation costs will be charged.
- In case of cancellation between 6 weeks before arrival and 2 weeks before arrival, 90% of the full rent + reservation costs will be charged.
- In case of cancellation between 2 weeks before arrival and the day of the arrival itself, the full rent + reservation costs will be charged.
- No refunds will be made for earlier departures or for later arrivals than reserved.
- You must cancel in writing.
- If the Recreation Company cannot deliver due to force majeure, it will provide a personal voucher, equal to the amount already paid.
- If you – without notice – do not register with us for check-in on the day of arrival, you owe us 100% of the total rent. The Recreation Company is entitled to keep the rented property no longer available to you. Under no circumstances are you entitled to a refund.
9. CANCELLATION FUND
Joining a cancellation fund is advised.
10. Arrival and departure
- The arrival and departure times can be found on your reservation confirmation, which you will receive directly from the recreation company.
- Camping: On departure, the camping pitch must be left vacated and clean.
- Rental accommodations: Immediately after arrival you must report any imperfections and / or missing inventory at the reception of the recreation company. On the day of departure you must leave the accommodation tidy and clean.
- During the rental period, which is stated on the booking confirmation, you are allowed to enter the grounds of the recreation company with a vehicle.
- 1 vehicle is allowed per camping pitch or rental accommodation.
- The vehicle must always be parked in its own place.
- It is forbidden to park on the roads of the campsite.
- Motorized traffic is not permitted between 11 PM and 7 AM.
- An additional vehicle is only possible after permission and payment of an additional cost.
- Visitors of campers must report to the reception of the recreation company at all times upon arrival.
- Visitors pay a visitor fee if they use the swimming pool.
- The tenant is at all times liable and responsible for his visitors.
- The tenant ensures that visitors respect the rules and conditions.
- Visitors may not stay overnight free of charge.
- Visitors must have left the park before 11 PM.
13. Domestic animals
- Depending on the accommodation or period, rules apply to pets.
- Pets must always be kept on a leash.
- The hygienic walks of dogs should be done outside the campsite.
- Pets are not allowed in some buildings (including the sanitary buildings).
- It is not allowed to leave pets unattended.
- The owner of the animal is liable for any damage or contamination.
- The owner must also ensure that the presence of his pet does not disturb other guests.
- Attack or guard dogs are not allowed.
- Only trained and adult dogs are allowed, but unfortunately untrained puppies are not allowed.
14. Power supply
- It is not permitted to connect large-scale electrical appliances that you have brought with you to the electricity network of the campsite.
- Large-scale appliances include: all forms of electric heating, air conditioners, washing machines, cooking equipments, dryers, dishwashers, etc. In the event of disagreement, the final decision is always up to the recreation company.
- In accordance with the above, charging (semi-)electric cars is not permitted.
15. Swimming pool
- The access to the pool is reserved for tenants of an accommodation or camping pitch and any visitors (paying) who are in possession of a payment receipt.
- The swimming pool regulations (see swimming pool entrance) must be strictly observed.
- The use of the pool is at your own risk at all times.
- The recreation company cannot accept liability for loss, theft, damage or injury caused to or by users of the accommodation or camping site offered through the recreation company, regardless of how this damage or injury occurred.
- Participation in the activities organized by the recreation company or by third parties is entirely at your own risk.
- Decisions by employees of the recreation company, in whatever function, regarding the liability of the recreation company, do not bind the recreation company.
- Tenants are severally liable for damage to the property of the recreation company
17. Code of conduct
- It must be quiet on the recreation company between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Campers or users of rental accommodation or their visitors or their visitors must respect the rules of conduct and regulations that the manager wishes to see observed by the guests present on his site.
- Campers or users of rental accommodation that cause nuisance or nuisance can be removed from the accommodation or the recreation company after a warning, without refund of payments.
- Campfires and or other open fires are never allowed.
- Only breathable ground cloths are allowed under the awning or the camping tent.
- Party groups are not welcome with us, the Recreation Company may refuse entry upon arrival.
- Each guest and / or visitor must comply with the internal regulations, which can be found at the reception.
- Discount is calculated on the basic rental price (not on additional bookings / compulsory extras, tourist tax, electricity costs or final cleaning costs).
- Discount only applies to new reservations.
- Discount does not apply in combination with other offers.
- Price changes reserved.
- Printing and typesetting errors reserved.
19. PhotoS and VIDEOs
- The recreation company assumes that its guests agree that visual material on which the guest may or may not be recognizable can be used for various expressions from the recreation company.
- If the tenant objects to the use of certain images – on which you, your family members or one of your guests are recognizable – the tenant can make this known in writing and the recreation company will remove the images or make the persons concerned unrecognizable as far as possible.
20. AMENDMENT CLAUSE
The Recreation Company is authorized to unilaterally change these General Terms and Conditions. The latest version of these conditions can always be found on this website and / or can be consulted at the reception.