Slightly different:THE CAMPING DURING the F1 WEEKEND
Camping with the F1? Camping with the F1? Camping l’Eau Rouge is close to the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa and our campsite is flooded with guests who want to visit Formula 1 every year during the F1 weekend. During this weekend the campsite is not open for tourism, but only for Formula 1 visitors.
Good agreements make good friends
We are known as a quiet and green campsite with spacious pitches. But one weekend a year, our campsite changes this image …
During the weekend of Formula 1, our campsite – partly because of its incredibly favorable location – will become a large and cozy venue for events.
In order to do that well, we have some custom rules for camping with the F1 that weekend, we think it’s important to let you know in advance.
- During this weekend there are no regular pitches on the campsite, your place offers space for 1 tent or caravan. Arranging is of course important so that there is room for as many enthusiasts as possible.
- Reservations are always included the last Sunday, even if you leave on Sunday evening.
- Extra cars are not allowed, 1 car per seat.
- During the F1 weekend we have access to an adjoining pasture that is set up as a tent area. Tents are close to each other here.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- No fires, only gas barbecue or ready-made charcoal allowed.
- No own tap or music installations.
Our regular guests during the F1 weekend know how great it is this weekend at l’Eau Rouge campsite during the F1 weekend. Back from the circuit there is a cozy atmosphere at the campsite where you can talk to the other guests about the race for a long time.
Aankomst en vertrek
- Arrivals on Wednesdays and Thursdays until 23:00 for caravans, campers and tents, your reservation will then expire.
- If you are stuck in a traffic jam, please call us so that we can keep your place free.
We place in order of arrival, if you want to stand side by side then you also have to arrive at the same time.Make a reservation