Slightly different:THE CAMPING DURING the F1 WEEKEND
Camping with the F1? Camping with the F1? Camping l’Eau Rouge is close to the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa and our campsite is flooded with guests who want to visit Formula 1 every year during the F1 weekend.
Before your arrival, please read the following carefully:
Camping with the F1? During this weekend the campsite is not open for tourism, but only for Formula 1 visitors.
Good agreements make good friends
To make it go well, we have some adjusted rules for camping with F1 that weekend, we think it is important to inform you about this in advance.
- During this weekend there are no regular pitches on the campsite, your pitch (+/- 35m²) offers space for 1 tent or caravan. Arranging is of course important so that there is room for as many enthusiasts as possible.
- Awnings at the caravan or camper are NOT allowed.
- The campsite has power facilities, it is not necessary to book this separately. You may use these facilities, if available. It is advisable to bring a good extension cable.
- Reservations always include the last Sunday, even if you leave on a Sunday evening.
- Extra cars are not allowed, 1 car per place.
- During the F1 weekend we have access to an adjoining meadow that will be set up as a tent area. Tents are close together here.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- No fires, only gas barbecues or ready-made charcoal allowed.
- No own tap or music systems.
Arrival and departure
- Arrivals on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 09:00 to 22:00 for caravans, campers and tents, after which your reservation will be canceled.
- If you are stuck in a traffic jam, please call us so that we can keep your place free.
We place in order of arrival, if you want to stand next to each other, you must also arrive at the same time.
Pay attention! Your reservation is personal and non-transferable.Make a reservation