Slightly different:THE CAMPING DURING the F1 WEEKEND
Camping with the F1? Camping with the F1? Camping l’Eau Rouge is close to the Formula 1 Circuit of Spa and our campsite is flooded with guests who want to visit Formula 1 every year during the F1 weekend.
Before your arrival, please read the following carefully:
Camping with the F1? During this weekend the campsite is not open for tourism, but only for Formula 1 visitors.
To make it run smoothly, we have some adjusted rules that weekend for camping with F1, we think it’s important to inform you about this in advance.
- During this weekend there are no regular pitches on the campsite, your pitch (max. 25m²) offers space for 1 tent (max. 4 x 4 meters), camper or caravan (no unfolding trailers). It is of course important to arrange this so that there is room for as many enthusiasts as possible.
- Visitors are not allowed.
- Extra cars are not allowed, 1 car per pitch.
- Awnings near the caravan or motorhome are NOT allowed. Party tents are also NOT allowed.
- The campsite has power facilities, it is not necessary to book this separately. You may use these facilities, if available. It is advisable to bring a good extension cable with you.
- Electric cooking, heating or cooling (air conditioning or refrigerated vehicles) is not allowed.
- Charging the electric car is not allowed.
- During the F1 weekend we have access to an adjacent meadow that will be used as a tent area. Tents are close together here.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- No campfires, only gas barbecue or ready-made charcoal allowed.
- Fire, firecrackers, fireworks, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- No own tap or music installations.
- There is a shuttle bus – organized by the Formula 1 organization – that stops at the top of the road (intersection Route de l’Eau Rouge and Cheneux).
Arrival and departure
- Arrivals on Wednesday from 14:00 to 21:00, after that your reservation will expire.
- Arrivals on Thursday from 09:00 to 21:00, after that your reservation will expire.
- Arrivals on Friday from 09:00 to 14:00, after that your reservation will expire.
- Departure on Monday before 10:00.
We place in order of arrival, if you want to stand next to each other, you must also arrive at the same time.
Pay attention! Your reservation is personal and non-transferable.
Make a reservationMore information?
If we want to complete your booking, we still need some information from you; then we take care of the rest. By the way, do you also think about carefully checking all the data from the previous step?
Of course it is always possible to book by phone, we are happy to help you. You can call us at 0032 (0) 80 – 86 30 75.
In order to complete your reservation, we still need some personal information from you. After you have checked everything correctly, click on “Complete reservation” to send your reservation.
Obviously, we handle your personal information very carefully.
Your reservation is only definitive if you have received a confirmation by e-mail. We will send a confirmation within 24 hours of receipt.