F1 weekend Spa Francorchamps
Our camp site is closely located to the Spa Francorchamps circuit. Every year in August, the Belgian Grand Prix takes place on this circuit and our camp site is filled with guests who will visit the Grand Prix. During this weekend, our camp site is not open for tourism, but only to visitors of the Grand Prix whick creates a good atmosphere.
If you have tickets for the Formula 1, you are most welcome to our site.
UPDATE: No chalets or pitches available for rent during F1 weekend 2018!
Camping l'Eau Rouge is a quiet camp site, just once per year, this is different and our camp site changes in some kind of festival camp site. During this weekend, our rules are a bit different and we like to inform you on this.
Information F1 weekend Spa Francorchamps
- During this weekend there are no regular pitches on the site, your pitch can accommodate one tent or caravan. We like to offer as many places as possible and therefore you will be placed close to each other.
- Additional cars are not allowed, 1 car per pitch
- Pitches are located in order of arrival, if you want to stand next to each other then you should arrive at the same time.
- During the F1 weekend we have access to an adjoining pasture, which will be used as tent area. Tents here are tight against each other.
- Minimum age 10 years
- No fires, barbecue only outdoor gas or charcoal readymade allowed
- No private tap or music systems.
- Check-in caravans and campers: 23h by Thursday, after this your reservation expires
- Check-in tents by Friday 17h after this time your reservation ceases
- Should you be stuck in traffic, then please call us so we can keep your pitch free
Our regular guests during the F1 weekend know how nice this weekend at Camping l'Eau Rouge is. Back on the camt site, there's a great atmosphere at where you can chat with other guests about the race.
We do our utmost to offer you a pleasant stay at Camping l'Eau Rouge!